Is Dealer Pricing Available?
Are transactions with iAutomate.com secure?
How to place an order with iAutomate.com
How to cancel an order
Company Policies and General Questions
Order Acceptance Policy
Money Back Guarantee
Receive an RMA Number
|-Yes. Very soon we will have an online form for dealers to sign up for access to a special password protected area on our website. We will sell to the trade who are members of the Home Automation Association, possess a valid business license and Tax ID. If you would like to be considered as an iAutomate.com dealer and would like permissions to this restricted area, please fill out and print the online form, then fax to (678) 388-9508. iAutomate.com reserves the right to accept or deny any applicant at it's sole discretion. Back to Top
- At iAutomate.com you can be assured that your personal and account information is secure. We employ the latest encryption technology for all areas of our site which requires you to provide your personal or account information. These include online ordering, My Account, and email information. We do this to protect our most valuable asset, You, from unauthorized use of the information you are sending when you do business with iAutomate.com Online. Still have concerns ? Call to order at (877) 306-2940 or FAX your order to (678) 388-9508 Back to Top
- Placing an order with iAutomate.com is very easy, and safe. Merely locate the item(s) you wish to purchase from the various categories and follow these simple steps:
1. When you find the item(s) you wish to purchase, enter the quantity and click on the "Add to Shopping Cart" button associated with the item.
2. The contents of your shopping basket will be displayed. This information reveals the quantity, description, per unit cost, and total cost. Freight Options will also be displayed at this time, but your choice is selected on the final order screen. You may continue shopping by clicking on the "Click Here to Continue" link on the bottom of the web page or you may go to checkout by clicking on "Send" button on the bottom of the basket page. Each time subsequent items are selected for purchase, by clicking on the associated "BUY" button, this shopping basket page will appear to reveal the total contents and price. Items may be removed from the shopping basket by setting the quantity to zero (0) and clicking on the "UPDATE QUANTITIES" button. You may delete the entire contents of the shopping basket by clicking on the "Empty Shopping Basket" button.
3. Fill In the appropriate Customer Shipping and Billing Information and then Click "Send Order Now" to proceed with your purchase. A similar page will be displayed in which the final contents of your shopping basket are listed. If you wish to change the shipping method, you may do so at this time.
4. Click on the "CONFIRM ORDER" button to proceed with the checkout. Your Order will Be Transmitted. An Order ID number appears in the upper right hand corner. This is the only record of your order number . You must save or print this page for your records. Please note: The Order ID number is necessary to track the status of your purchase. If you place your order by 3:00 p.m. EST Mon - Fri, and the product is in stock, your order will be shipped out that day. iAutomate.com does not ship products or make deliveries on Saturday or Sunday. Please allow approximately 2-4 weeks for back ordered items to be shipped.Back to Top
- Once an order has been processed, we are unable to cancel the order unless stock is unavailable. To request cancellation on backordered items, email firstname.lastname@example.org If we are unable to cancel your order, you will be notified. Back to Top
- You will be informed of the package tracking number via email as soon as possible after your products ship. Tracking information is available from Shippers 8-24 hours following shipment of your order. Orders for in stock items placed before 2:00 PM EST MON - FRI usually ship same day. Orders for in stock items received after 2:00 PM EST will usually ship the following business day MON - FRI. Back to Top
- Regretfully, iAutomate.com is unable to process any credit cards with shipping or billing addresses outside the United States. Please check our site often for announcements regarding International Orders.
Back To Top
- iAutomate.com does not accept purchase orders at this time. Back To Top
- At the present time iAutomate.com is able to accept orders from APO and/or FPO addresses in our store. We support our Men and Women who sacrifice to protect our Country. Back to Top
- For a thorough listing of iAutomate.com e-mail addresses, and Phone Numbers, click on the "Our Company" Button on any page.
Back to Top
- Product information is provided through links to technical notes for each product listed. To view this technical information click on the product description. If you would like additional information on our hardware and software products, links are provide to each manufacturers web site (if one is available) Back to Top
- The receipt of an electronic order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or as a confirmation of an offer to sell. iAutomate.com reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item. In order to protect the interests of our customers all orders placed for over $2000.00 (U.S.) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our Credit & Fraud Department. Additional verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order. iAutomate.com reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit order quantities of any product to any customer and the right to do business with any individual or business. Back to Top
- At iAutomate, we take pride in bringing you the latest technology products at the guaranteed lowest prices. Because of the fast-moving nature of the home automation and computer industry, prices, promotions and product availability are subject to change without notice. We do our best to provide the most accurate, up-to-date information, but errors do occur, and we reserve the right to make changes without notice. If you have ordered a product that is subject to a price increase, we will hold your order and inform you of the increase. Back to Top
- iAutomate.com will ship your product to you by the best method available for your specific needs. You have the option of next day, second day, or ground shipping. Shipping charges are automatically calculated at a Flat Rate for you when placing an order. Some people forget that shipping charges include shipping materials, processing, freight and fuel surcharges which as of this writing are increasing. For any shipment that is refused, you will automatically be charged $25.00. Same Day Shipping: If you place your order by 3:00 p.m. EST Mon - Fri, and the product is in stock, your order will be shipped that day. Note: We cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes. Shipments are subject to stock availability. Shipping cost may vary depending upon the area to which the order is being shipped. The following provides a listing of UPS shipping Charges.
Items shipped using "Free Shipping" methods take additional time to ship as they ship in bulk using the carrier of our choice.
You may alternately request a different method of shipment, but your order may NOT ship the same day.
Note that we do NOT insure packages; if a shipment is lost or damaged, your claim is with the shipper.
You may request Insurance at the time of your order, but additional charges will apply.
iAutomate.com uses UNITED PARCEL SERVICE as our preferred Shipper.
Average Rates are detailed below, rates are calculated based upon weight, zone, and type of service:
||Approximate Cost 2 LB Package
||1-7 business days
|UPS Second Day
||Second Business Day Before 5PM
|UPS Next Day Saver
||Next Business Day Before 5PM
Note: Some Items such as batteries and Pre-Configured PC's incur additional shipping charges.
Rates include packaging, destination and pick up charges.
Insurance, if desired MUST be requested by the Customer at the time of order.
Back to Top
- At iAutomate.com, we value our customers and their privacy. All personal information is used only ensure efficient processing of your order. This information is treated with the utmost respect and is only used by our staff for contacting and identifying customers. We will never send Unsolicited, "spam" mail to iAutomate.com customers. We will however notify you occasionally of Software Upgrades, or our current specials and new additions to the iAutomate.com website. At anytime, a customer may request to subscribe or unsubscribe from this list by simply addressing email to support@iAutomate.com. Simply type the word "Remove" in the subject field, or in the Body of the email Message.
Back to Top
- All of iAutomate.com's products are covered by a 30-day Money Back Guarantee against defects. For a return or replacement of your product please contact our customer service department at support@iAutomate.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) and a refund of the original purchase price of the item, excluding shipping and handling charges. You must return the product in original condition at your expense including packaging, documentation and, if applicable, its blank warranty card.
1. Software, custom products and special order items may only be returned for a replacement and not for any refund. We protect the rights of Software developers from piracy. RFID components are custom products and are programmed to order and may only be returned for replacement, if defective, and not for any refund.
2. RFID components are custom components that are programmed to order. There is a 25% restocking fee for the Cancellation of any RFID order prior to shipment. Once shipped, RFID orders are not refundable.
3. Any defective products must be returned within 30 days of invoice date for replacement or refund. After 30 Days, all warranty repairs or replacements are handled bu the respective manufacturer. iAutomate.com will act to broker the warranty claim for you with the manufacturer in most instances.
4. Shipping and insurance charges are not refunded.
5. In order to receive a refund, your purchase must be returned with shipping pre-paid. All items must be in "as-new" condition, in original packaging and with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of your refund.
6. The RMA is valid for 30 days from date of issuance.
The RMA number must appear on your return packing label. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Please contact customer service before you make a return. No returns will be accepted without an accompanying authorization number and a copy of the original invoice. Back to Top
- Defective Products must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date for a refund or replacement All non-defective, opened returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Electrical items that are not defective cannot be returned for refund if current has flowed through the item(s). Before returning any item, you must contact our returns department via telephone at (877) 306-2940 within thirty days of your invoice date for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. No returns, of any type, will be accepted without an RMA number. Unopened and defective software can only be returned for a replacement. Non-defective software will NOT be accepted. Defective items may be returned for a same-item exchange only. All products (unless noted on our site) are sold with the full manufacturer's warranty. The warranty period and service varies by manufacturer and product. Extended warranties are sometimes offered directly through the manufacturer; please contact them if you are interested in purchasing an extended warranty. In order to receive full credit, your purchase must be returned with shipping pre-paid. All items must be in "as-new" condition, in original packaging and with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of your credit. There will be a $50.00 re-boxing fee for products returned in a damaged box. Back to Top
- If you have received a defective product please contact our returns department within 30 days at returns@iAutomate.com or email the appropriate address for a replacement.
Please refer to the following information when requesting a replacement: (refer to packing slip)
1. Original Order Number
2. Bill-to zip codes
3. Bill-to phone number
Once we have received your defective product, iAutomate.com will immediately ship your replacement (dependent on stock availability) to the same address as the original order.
Please refer to the following instructions when sending your original item back:
1. All items must be in original condition with all packing material, manuals, and software and registration card(s).
2. Remember to include your packing slip from the original order.
3. You must write your RMA number on the outside of the package. The RMA number is good for only one (1) item and must match the product authorized for return.
4. Return your package to the address listed below. You must send your package(s) via UPS, Federal Express, or other delivery service with tracking information. (Don't send your package(s) via the U.S. Mail.)
5. The customer must prepay all shipping and handling.
6. Email tracking numbers for all iAutomate.com returns to:
3070 Windward Plaza
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Note: The original item(s) must be received by our warehouse within 10 business days (two calendar weeks) of receipt of your return instructions. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or complete forfeiture of your credit. Back to Top
- For returns and exchanges call please provide the following information via email request to returns@iAutomate.com in order to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization, (RMA) number for Computer Hardware.
1. Original Order Number.
2. Product description or product part number
3. Customer name.
4. Reason for return (defective, DOA, non-defective)
5. Refund or a replacement?
6. Customer email address.
iAutomate.com Return Policy
1. iAutomate.com will not accept any return without an RMA number.
2. Requests for RMA numbers must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.
3. RMA numbers are good for 10 days.
4. All opened, non-defective returns will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
5. For all returns, the customer prepays shipping.
6. Returns must be sent via UPS, Federal Express, or any courier that issues a tracking number. Please email return tracking numbers to returns@iAutomate.com
7. Please allow 2-4 weeks for credit.
8. For replacements, you will need to place a new order, and when the original item is received, you will be credited in full for the defective product plus the original shipping cost. A new order must be placed to cross-ship.
Back to Top
- Anytime after the first 30 days of invoice, all returns and replacements must be handled directly with the manufacturer. Manufacturer's warranties vary on each product. Extended warranties are available directly from select manufacturers. Manufacturer information is subject to change without notice. Back to Top